Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just Turned 1

My baby HEAVEN JULIA MAE just turned 1. It was a happy day for all of us, a special day for a mom like my Julie Ann. She surprised me with lavish food on the table which she secretly arranged with a cook. She still doesn't tell me how and where she obtained the money for the cook and the preparations. Two weeks after May 5, we moved to Family Village near SM Bacoor with a 1,000 increase in our rent. It's a white house with a big yard for chickens and trees. Ours is a dead-end site of the village. My very young sister-in-law stays there for some more weeks before vacation time ends. I just bought my first bicycle for some errands at times.

I invite my mother to join us also so that Julie will have time for herself and find a job to help augment our income. I always bring her Sunday Manila Bulletin for the latest job opportunities she can choose from but she desires to work in an office in one of SM's workplaces. She would rather not teach. But I convince her to enter and be a public school teacher for some security of tenure.

Prior to our transfer, we made arrangement to rent a house in Laguna for 3,000 a month where her immediate family resides. But, due to distance, I just can't help it to be travelling for 2 hours each morning for work or lodge in any dormitory in Manila. I don't want to stay away from JULIE ANN and JULIA. I just can't

No comments: